- It is not telling us that we can’t interpret Scripture
- It is not telling us that interpretation is “dangerous”
- It’s not telling us that only a certain organization or “magisterium” can interpret for us
- It is not telling us that only church leaders can interpret for us
- It mentions nothing of a need for “infallibility” when reading the Bible
2) He will have a wrong interpretation.
The Bible is inspired by God and it therefore has enough consistency in its texts and in its principles to help us discern what God is telling us. Otherwise, why would He bother to give it to us?